"Fuchsia & Emerald" Eye Look feat. Urban Decay Vice4 Palette


And here are the steps on how I achieved this look.


Step 1: Apply "Harlot" to the inner lid and the inner corners. I love how bright this shadow is because it kept the look looking light and whimsical.



Step 2: Time to add the Fuchsia Shadow, "1985" at the center of the lid. This shadow is so pigmented!





Step 3: To add dimension to the look, I used a thin brush to apply "Low" to the crease, and used a clean brush to blend out the color. 



Step 4: To keep the brow bone more on the neutral side, I applied "Discreet" and I used the shadow to blend "Low" a bit to keep the edges from looking too harsh. 





Step 5: I used "Deadbeat" to smoke out the lash line, and bring it down to the outer corner of the bottom lash line.



Step 6: For another pop of color, I applied "Grasshopper" to the bottom lash line, which I find the color to look wonderful with the fuchsia.





Finally the final steps to finish up the look; some liquid liner, mascara and adding more eyeshadows to intensify colors that have been faded from blending. 







And the look is complete!
I hope you liked this look! If you want to watch a step-by-step video instructions on how I did this look, please click on the link provided! 

For a full review on the Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette, please click on the link provided.
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Thank you for this lovely look!
    love the fuchsia color, really suits your eyes.
    Wish you a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helena! I hope you week is going great!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review