Cleansing Wipes: Burt's Bee "White Tea Extract" Facial Cleansing Towelettes


It is made with 99.1% Natural Ingredients. You can really smell the tea and honey when you are wiping your face with this cloth. It even has that slight bitter scent that you find in tea. The towelette is extremely soft and feels amazing on the face, probably because it is made out of natural cloth. 

However, it does not take off all the dirt and makeup from my face and I don't even wear that much makeup to begin with. The sheet is also smaller than the average cleansing wipe, and it is not very saturated so one wipe can only do about half a face, and even then it doesn't take off everything. I see this wipe more as a pick-me up wipe for days where you don't have any makeup on but you feel like your skin needs to feel refreshed, and I find the scent to be extremely soothing.


Overall, this is a nice therapeutical cleansing cloth for those days you want to pamper the skin and have a spa day, but as a cleansing wipe. I would say to get something that is more wet with cleansing formula.

You can find these at Drugstores and on the Burts Bee Website, retailing at $6.00 for 30 Towelettes.

Even though this is not my favorite wipe to cleanse my face with, I am curious to try out the other Facial Cleansing Wipes Burts Bees have available because I just love how this White Tea Pack smells. Have you tried any of Burts Bees Wipes before? Any Recommendations?

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review