Tutorial: Urban Decay Vice4 "Flame" Eye Look


Flame is such a beautiful, vibrant orange-red shadow, and the gold shimmer just makes it even more breathtaking! I would have to say this shadow is my second favorite from the Urban Decay Vice4 Palette (my first favorite is "Grasshopper"). Layering it on top of Delete, a deep chestnut brown shadow creates an even more gorgeous color! 

Here are the steps on how I created this look!

Step #1: Transition Eyeshadow - "Bitter"
I first applied "Bitter", a Reddish Matte Brown to the crease as a transition color. This brown will be a great warm shadow for the shadows I will apply later on. 

Step #2: Lid Eyeshadow - "Flame"
For the lids, I applied the Star Shadow of this look "Flame", which is a beautiful bright orange with gold micro-glitter. I applied the shadow with a damp brush to lessen the glitter fall out, as well as, to intensify the color!

Step #3: Contour Shadow - "Delete"
To give the crease more depth, I applied "Delete" a deep chestnut brown matte-satin, and blended it out. 

Step #4: Highlight Shadow - "Framed"
Finally, brightening up the eyes with this "light neutral matte cream" shadow by applying it to my brow bone and inner corners. 


Step #5: Bottom Lashline
I first applied "Delete" to the bottom lash line and used it to create a small wing at the end of the eye. Over "Delete" I applied "Flame", and this eyeshadow combo is breathtakingly wonderful! 

Step #6: Defining the Eyes - Eyeliner -
Starting with the wing, I followed the bottom lash line wing I created earlier to tie the shape together. Then, I lined the rest of my upper lash line.

Step #7: Mascara
Coat the lashes with some mascara...

...and the look is complete!
Although "Flame" is an intense Orange-Red Shimmer Shadow, this look is actually quite wearable and the colors fit perfectly for Fall!

I hope you enjoy this Vice4 Look! More to come soon!
Happy Wandering!
Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review