Nails: Essie Gel Setter Top Coat & Ballet Slippers Set Review

You have no idea on how HAPPY I am with myself for buying this Top Coat & Polish set from Essie. I almost didn't buy it because of its price of $14.99, and I just bought the Orly Color Amp'd Top Coat & The Boulevard set which also cost, $14.99. Somehow I talked myself into buying another set in such a short amount of time, and I am so glad that I did. The Essie Gel-Setter Top Coat is...

 THE BEST TOP COAT I HAVE EVER TRIED THUS FAR IN MY LIFE! 

And the color "Ballet Slippers" is a very pretty, baby-pink color.  It is a perfect everyday, matches-with-everything color.


Here are the reasons why I love this Top Coat!

-It dries within 15-20 mins.
-It makes your nails look so darn good! My co-worker even asked me if I got my nails professionally done over the weekend. "Nope, I didn't, it's Essie Gel-Setter Top Coat!"
-It keeps polishes from chipping or peeling for a solid week!

By itself, this top coat does cost $10.00, but it is so worth it especially if it can keep your nail color looking professionally done for 7 whole days! You can still find these sets at CVS & Target! They come in a bunch of colors. I should really buy another set, just so I can have a back up of this top coat.

I am in "love" you guys!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Really love this shade!
    It s lovely,girly and nice on your nails!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use the same top coat as base? Or no base coat at all?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review