DIY: "El Dorado" Gold Headpiece


I created this headpiece for my Gold "El Dorado" Urban Decay Inspired Look!

For some reason when I first swatched the "Gold with Gold Shimmer" color onto my hand, a regal look came to mind. I wanted the makeup to look powerful, and the headgear to match.

It was simple enough to do. The first step of anything is to have an idea of what you want to do. I first drew out a template with the right measurements, so when I do cut out the final pieces, it will fit my head perfectly. That way I won't be wasting the pricy gold pieces of paper I bought from Micheals Arts and Crafts store. 

I wanted the headpiece to follow the natural curve of my forehead, which is why I used clips versus a headband to keep the headpiece on my head. 

To watch a Video Tutorial on how I made this headpiece, please click on the link provided.
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Really lovely creation!
    Wish you a fab weeek!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review