Matte Glosses: L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review

I hope these never come off the shelf...or if they do, they come back repackaged and reformulated to be more moisturizing.

These +L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Glosses are amazing. 
They are vibrant and rich in color with a smooth mousey texture that glides effortlessly and perfectly onto the lips with the help of its perfectly shaped applicator. Seriously guys, if you are looking for a matte lip color but don't enjoy using a lipstick, these are it. 

The only issue that is not really an issue is that you need to reapply it every three hours or so, because it can get a bit drying and the color starts fading. I did find that the more you layer on the product, the longer the color last, and these do no stain your lips. 



One of my favorite things about these glosses is how easy it is to apply. The applicator is a tear-shaped sponge with a hollow center that provides more surface area for the gloss to cling on it. In other words more product is on the sponge for application. The tear-shape is the perfect shape that allows you to fit into the corners of your mouth and to create the perfect cupids bow. Every brand should have all their lipgloss applicators be shaped like this.

The great thing about these glosses "as a whole line" is that they all have the same amazing consistency. They are truly created equal.

These glosses retails around $9.99 (depending on where you buy them) and there are 10 shades available. Of the 10, I have purchased 5, and here are the lip swatches of each of those shades.

(I know that these swatches make the glosses look glossy, but they do set to a semi-matte, and eventually to a matte.)

#312: Rouge Envy
(Fuchsia Pink)
This is bright, but amazingly wearable! I thought I was not going to like this shade, but I actually wore it out of the house. Usually I keep my bold colors indoors, but I realized I brave the public when testing out products. It's all in the name of beauty!

#318: Bare Attraction
(Pink-Apricot Nude)
This shade is not too bare and not too pink, a great nude for my skin tone.

#300: Blushing Ambition
(Bright Bubble Gum Pink)
This Shade is the only one of the five that does not look great with my skin tone, but I'm not hating on it because it is still a beautiful color.

#306: Aphrodite Kiss
(Deep Pink-Red)
Not really a red, but close. 

#314: Nude Allude
(Deep Pinkish-Nude)
This is definitely one of those "your lips but better" color. One of the shades that I gravitates towards when purchasing lip colors.

These L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Glosses are beautiful, just simply beautiful!
Have you tried these glosses yet? How do you like them?
Let me know in the comments! 

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review