Mascara: Revlon "Ultimate All-in-One" Mascara

Introducing the first of five of Revlon's new Revolution Mascaras of 2016. This is the Revlon "Ultimate All-in-One" Mascara. This mascara claims to have five lash benefits that includes: Volume, Length, Definition, Lift, & Rich, Intense Color.


After testing this mascara out for a couple days, I can safely say this mascara gives my lashes a little bit of everything. It gives my lashes a little bit of volume, a little bit of length, a little bit of definition, a little bit of lift, and a little bit of color...just a little bit. 
Here is how the mascara changes the look of my lashes.


The only problem I have with it, is that it does flake a little bit...just a little bit. 


What I love about the mascara is the brush! The brush is this tiny wand with tiny little rubber bristles. It is the perfect brush to coat every single lash without any trouble and that includes the lower lashes. The brush head also has a hollow core, where product latches onto, so every time you comb through the lashes, there will always be enough formula to fully coats the hairs.


Result-wise, I do like the way my lashes look with this mascara on. I am pretty impressed with this Revlon mascara because I have never liked any of the mascaras I tried from the brand in the past. So I am very interested in how the other four new Mascaras perform (I did end up purchasing all five).

This is getting pretty exciting guys! 

Have you tried Revlon's newest mascaras yet? If so, which one, and let me know how you like it!
Happy Wandering! Alice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review