Mascaras: Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara Review


This is the 2nd mascara of the five new mascaras +Revlon  has come out with this year. This blue top mascara is geared towards "Voluminizg and Lengthing" the Lashes...a 2-in-1, but it does do one more thing that I quite enjoy and that is, it also separated my lashes while giving them volume and length. 



Most voluminizing mascaras tend to clump the lashes together, but because of this mascara's dry formula, this mascara keeps the lashes separate. However, the dry formula also causes a problem. It prevents the mascara from layering well. Instead I get these weird tiny dried-up product on my lashes. 


This mascara also claims to be waterproof. It is one of the two waterproof mascaras from the five new mascaras in the line. It's not the best of waterproof mascaras because it still smudges. So when I do wear this I try to remind myself to that this is "not waterproof", so I don't wear it on a rainy day.
The brush is a nice medium size brush with plastic bristles. It's not anything too special, but I do like the fact that is can coat my bottom lashes without difficulty. 

All-in-all, this mascara is a decent mascara. It gives my lashes a bit more length and volume but it's nothing special. It is also disappointing that it's not waterproof even though it claims it is.

Have you tried this mascara yet? How did it work for you?
Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review