Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! Shine-Free Foundation Stick

This really is a shine-free foundation. Whenever I apply it to my face, the shine is instantly erased and I'm left with a matte, powdery finish. I absolutely love the fact that it comes in a stick-form because it is just so easy to apply directly to the face and I just use my fingers to blend out the foundation. The coverage is about a medium coverage, and I don't recommend layering more of this foundation to get that full coverage, because it will look powdery and cakey.


According to Maybelline, the magic to the foundation's anti-shine is in the core of the stick. When you look at the foundation, you can see that the center is a different color than the rest of the product.  The core is made out of lightweight powders that sucks up oils from the face immediately, leaving the skin matte, however, the shine-free look doesn't last very long on my oily-combo skin, but it is perfect for those days where I'm just running out for a couple hours and don't have much time to look presentable. 

This is an easy, no-fuss foundation; great for on-the-go and for small-touch ups.

RELATED POST: MAYBELLINE FIT ME "Matte & Poreless" Foundation & Powder

Happy Wandering! Alice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review