Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation Review

BETTER SKIN? 
Heck yeah it gives you better skin and I am loving it!

According to +Maybelline, this SuperStay Better Skin Foundation is supposed to be long-wearing  that will improve your skin's appearance every minute you wear it, which sounds amazing. Usually wearing makeup for a long time can clog the skin's pores, but this foundation is claiming it will improve the skin!

The foundation also contains antioxidant Actyl-C with is a super form of vitamin C. We all know how much I love Vitamin C in my skincare, so I will definitely be welcoming it in Foundation.

This foundation gives my skin a medium, natural finish that looks great. When I first used it I would set it with powder, but it would look a bit heavy. So I decided to not powder and surprisingly I was able to go throughout the day without getting all oily! And the look of the foundation stayed natural and beautiful looking all day. So I would say that this foundation is great for combination-skin.


I do not know if my skin improved as I wear this foundation because I do now wear it everyday, since I still don't like the idea of wearing makeup everyday because let's be honest, that won't be good for the skin no matter what antioxidants are infused in the foundations. However, the coverage and finish it gives my skin is perfect.

This is another great foundation from Maybelline Cosmetics! 
Have you tried this foundation yet? How do you like it? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review