Mascara: Maybelline the Falsies "Push Up Drama" Mascara Review

The first time I tried this mascara I did not like it. It didn't give my lashes the push up effect I was expecting or even any length. The second or third time it was not that impressive either, and it flaked after three hours of wear. But then strangely enough the fourth time I tried it, the application went on beautifully and my lashes looked amazing, pushed-up and individually lengthened. So I am left quite confused on how I feel about this mascara.


The brush is supposed to have this special cupping-shape between each rubber bristles to create that pushed up effect. Honestly, the brush head does not look that unique or impressive to me. The formula is also on the wetter side, so clumping can and will occur. The scent is also a bit overwhelming. It smells almost of chlorine mixed with mascara smell! It is not pleasant. 



What I do not like about this mascara is how inconsistent it is. It would look great one day, and horrible the next. However, you will get flaking and smudging every time. So this is not the best mascara if you are looking for consistency. I would rather to have a mascara that works great every time than a mascara that works amazing once in a blue moon.

A great mascara I would recommend from Maybelline is the Lash Sensational "Original" Mascara.
Now that will give you beautiful results every time!

Happy Wandering!
Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review