What's New at the Drugstore (2016): L'oreal Cosmetics


I made it a point this year to be up-to-date with new drugstore products and L'oreal is one of the first brands to have their products available. So I scooped up as much as I could in the last two months. By now I have tried and reviewed all the ones I have purchased, and shared my thoughts as well. There is a lot of new stuff, so I thought why not consolidate them all in one page for easy access.


Here is a list of New L'oreal Makeup that I have bought and reviewed:


L'oreal True Match Lumi Glow Illuminators (Powders + Liquid)
L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation
L'oreal Brow Stylist Sculptor Review
L'oreal Infallible Pro Contour Kits
L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Glosses
L'oreal Voluminous "SuperStar" Liquid Liner + Mascara


L'oreal Colour Riche La Lip Palettes
L'oreal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadows

I also did a "HOT or NOT" review on the brand as a whole. So if you are interested, please click on the link provided, but be forewarned, it's almost an 18 minute long video!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review