Lancome Spring 2016 "Bouquet De Rose" 5 Shadow & Liner Palette Review

This is my first +Lancome Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette. This quint is called Bouquet De Roses which is part of the Lancome Spring 2016 Collection. I would say the colors are fresh and subtle, perfect for spring. It has your pinks and browns, and it does create a very pretty eye-brightening look. 


I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with the colors in the palette. Don't get me wrong, the formula of the shadows is wonderful. The shadows are soft and smooth, and they work like a dream together. The reason why I was disappointed was the color selection. They were just not "WOW" colors. They are pretty but not unique. For $50.00 I expected at least one shadow to give me that some great reaction that I usually will have with a palette, but I didn't get that with this palette.


Here is a close up of the colors and swatches of each shadow.

All-in-all this was just an okay palette for me. It creates a very pretty everyday look that I am sure I will have no problem using for the years to come, but I do not think this is worth the $50.00 I spent.

Have you tried any of Lancome's Color Design 5-Pan Shadow & Liner Palettes before? Which one(s) do you have and was it worth the splurge? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review