Sephora Favorites: Paint in Pink (Value Kit)

I am a huge fan of Sephora Favorites Value Kits because you get to try out a bunch of goodies for a great value. Recently Sephora has come out with a new Beauty Essential Kit with products in different shades of pink with is perfect for Spring. 

It is call, "PAINT IN PINK".
(Retails at $40.00 with a value of $122.00!)

This kit comes with three full size products:

Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in "French Kiss" 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Scratch"

And five deluxe size products:
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara 
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in "Blissful" 
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Pressed Rose Gold" 
Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in "Baby Love" 
Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss in "202" 

There are only two products in this kit that I was not too pleased with, (the Laura Mercier Lipstick and the Deborah Lippmann nail color) and the reason behind that is the color of pink they came in. The lipstick was too bright of a pink for my personal preferences, and the nail polish was just your average sheer nude-pink polish that I already own a similar color of and I don't even use it. So these two products I will be giving away.

The rest of the six products I have tried and do like. My top favorites are:

 The Beauty Blender, is a staple in my makeup tools collection. So I was glad to have another back up of it. 

The Urban Decay Eyeshadow is a very pretty rose-pink that really brightens up the eyes, and it can be quite a pretty blush-highlight. 

The Benefit Roller Lash Mascara was a pleasant surprise. I love the amount of length it gives to my lashes. 

And you can never go wrong with a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush. These blushes are just some of the best blushes I have ever tried.

Overall, I love it. I actually did a "Is it a Great Value?" video review on this kit where I divided and review everything to let you know if I think it was actually worth the value I bought it for. Click on the link if you you are interested in watching that video. 

What are your thoughts on the Sephora Favorites Kits? Do you think they are worth the value? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review