Sephora Collection Show Curl Lash Curler (Best for Almond Shaped Eyes!)

This is the most comfortable eyelash curler I have ever used! If you have wide almond shaped eyes and have a hard time finding a lash curler to fit your eye shaper, you may want to look into Sephora's Show Curl Lash Curler. It retails at $17.00 and can be found in-stores and online at Sephora.



The one I own is the "Besotted Limited Edition 'Rose Gold Leopard Print Pattern'" that Sephora came out with over the Holiday Season of last year. They do have Onyx, Rose Quartz, and Karat in their permanent collection. So you can still find these curlers, just in a different color and print.


The problem I have with a lot of lash curlers is that they pinch my skin if I try to position the curve of the curler near roots of the lashes. The problem is that most curlers do not fit my eyes properly. What I needed was a flatter and longer curve. 


The Sephora Collection Show Curl Lash Curler has just that. It claims, "it has an increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes." It really hugs just the right places on my lash line, curler the majority of my lashes. It doesn't tug or pull, and it curls the lashes without fuss. I can squeeze as tight as I want without feeling like I am chopping off my lashes because the silicon protective cushions are extremely soft. I believe it is one of the reasons why it is so comfortable to use. 

What is your favorite Eyelash Curler? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review