Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara Review

Update: (5/17/2016) It's been awhile since I uploaded this review, and I have used this mascara a couple times more now, and I have to say my feelings has changed. It seems that this mascara had to be broken into or something, because now this mascara does an incredible job at defining my lashes! Layer this on top of Revlon's Super Length Mascara, and the effect is even longer and more defined lashes! I am so happy that I gave this mascara another chance because now I have an incredible combo that I know I will keep using, and these two mascaras will not go to waste!

Nothing's worst about a mascara IS when you don't have an opinion about it. Even when you don't like what the mascara does to your lashes or how it wears, at least you can say why you don't like it. With this Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara, it was not dramatic at all, in fact when I applied it on, all I had to say was, "That's it..." 

The mascara literally just coated my lashes. There was no volume, no length, no drama. It did however smudged for me after an hour or two of wear, so at least I knew that there was some mascara on my lashes. 


Of the five new Revlon Revolution Mascaras I have tired, this was the mascara that did nothing for my lashes, which is a shame because visually it looks like a beautiful mascara. 

The brush is your typical medium-size, rubber-bristled brush. The formula was not too dry or too wet, just in the middle. I don't know why it didn't have more of am impact on my lashes. I have thin lashes, so it does not take much to change them. Was the one I bought a dud? I just don't get it. 


Have you tried this mascara yet? How did it change your lashes? Please let me know because I am a little dumbfounded with this one!

Happy Wandering, Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review