Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Pomade Crayon Review

I honestly was scared to try this brow product because I have heard so many stories about how scary it was to work with pomade eyebrow products. I have heard that they are very pigmented, applied on extremely intensely, and they are hard to sheer out.


But I finally got the the courage to bust this fat pencil out of its packaging and gave it a go...
...and I am quite impressed and it was not as scary as I made it out to be. It does go on a bit strong, so you will need a mascara wand or a brow brush to comb away the harshness, but it was easy to sheer out and the final results are actually quite natural looking. Your brows look like your brows, just a bit more filled in.


Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Pomade Crayon, I am sorry I placed a judgement on you before I even gave you a fair chance. Also, good job Maybelline on their crack at their very first pomade crayon brow product. The product not only fills in the brows but sets them in place as well. I wouldn't say the product has the usual tacky/waxy texture that most brow products have, but the texture is quite smooth and slick, as if you applied a dry oil to the brows.


Overall, I am impressed with it and it makes me want to try out more brow pomades.
What is your favorite way to fill in your brows? Pomade, Powder, Mascara Tint or Pencil? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review