Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner Review

This is an "Alcohol-Free" Toner...meaning there should be no burning, no stripping, and no drying of the skin when using this product. It's true. There is definitely no burning or tingling or any type of discomfort when using this toner.

This toner is definitely great for sensitive skin individuals because it literally feels like water on the skin. If it didn't have a nice fragrant scent, I would have thought I was applying water to my face.

The +Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner is formulated with special mild purities that gently removes dirt and makeup from the skin. It also refreshes and reconditions the skin.

My skin does feel refreshed after I wipe down my face with this, but cold water makes me feel the way. I have been using this product for over a month now and I feel that this toner is not doing anything for my skin.

I guess I wanted something a bit stronger. I am used toners giving my skin a slight warming sensation. This warming sensation lets me know that something is going on. The Lumene Bright Touch Refreshing Toner is a great example of that. This toner just isn't what I was looking for.

What is your current toner at the moment? Do you like it? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review