Maybelline Lash Sensational "Original" Mascara Review

WOW! I am so pleased with this mascara! I think I found my favorite among Maybelline's mascaras. I already reviewed its crazy sister, the Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara, not too long ago. I would like to describe the Original Lash Sensational Mascara to be the perfect sister. 


This mascara is not too scary but it is not too timid on the lashes either. It is just perfect.

This mascara gives my lashes just the right amount of length and volume without clumping. The best part? It hardly smudges! Isn't that incredible! A mascara that does not smudge!


The formula is not too heavy where it will coat the lashes accordingly without clumping them together. I believe the mascara wand plays a huge role in making sure the lashes stay separated. The mascara wand is curved with the bristles short along the inner curve where it allows the wand to deposit product on the lashes while lifting the up the roots. The outer curve of the head has longer rubber bristles that will comb through the lashes while giving them length. 


If you are looking for a mascara that will naturally give your lashes longer and thicker lashes without clumping and smudging, this may just be the mascara for you!

What is your perfect mascara? Let me know by leaving a comment!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. After this long absence due to 2 consecutive deaths in our family, I'm back again..

    Very nice article, kisses and have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear that Helena! I hope you are doing well. And I am glad that you are back! Much love!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review