Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser Review

This is a pore refining exfoliating cleanser that is suppose to help your skin with minimizing your pores in two ways: 

1. It contains microbeads that will gently scrub off dead skin leaving behind smooth skin, and 
2. It contains an Alpha-Hydroxy Formula that cleans pores of dirt and makeup. 


I bought this with the Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner to use with it. 

At first I did not like this Cleanser at all. The product has a strong chemical scent to it, and there is hardly any mircrobeads in the creamy-liquid. I felt that it was not doing anything for my skin. Even after a month of using it, I still see no difference in the smoothness of my skin or the size of my pores. I also still get my usually bad skin days. So I was pretty unhappy with this product.

Then I tried it on my arms, shoulders, and hands...and surprisingly I felt the difference I was looking for. My skin on my body felt so soft! 

So now I have a theory and that theory is that my face just does not have a lot of dead skin since I do a lot to it already with my skincare routine compared to the rest of my body. So it makes since that I do not see a lot of difference to the texture of my skin when I use this cleanser. Since I only use a body scrub once in a blue moon, my body actually reacts a lot better with this cleanser versus my face. I definitely enjoy this more as a gentle body exfoliating cleanser.

Have you tried this Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser before? How do you feel about this it? Does it do wonders to your skin? Let me know!

Happy Wandering! Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review