Christmas Tag 2015

It's the Holiday Season and I thought it is a great time to do the famous online Christmas Tag! 
So let's jump right into it!


Question #1:
What is your favorite Holiday Movie?

The Holiday feat. Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, & Jack Black. This has romantic comedy written all over it, but without the cheesy storyline. The story is beautifully scripted with a great story behind each character that is realistic and borderline fantasy. It also takes place in trendy L.A and romantic Surrey, England. I could literally watch this movie on repeat.

Question #2:
Have you ever had a White Christmas?

I have never had a White Christmas but would love to one day! Even though I dread the cold.

Question #3:
Where do you usually spend your Holiday?

I usually spend it with my family and relatives. We all get together on the Holidays, so we would all see each other for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Chinese New Year...then say Adios until the Holiday Season comes again.


Question #4:
What is your favorite Christmas Song?

I enjoy the cheeriness of Jingle Bells, but for a Celebrity sung song, I love Britney Spears', "My Only Wish (this year).

Question #5:
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

No, I do not.

Question #6:
Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?

I actually do not. I don't even know all the words to any of the Christmas songs...sad...I know.

Question #7:
What Holiday Traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

Seeing my cousins.

Question #8:
Is your Christmas Tree real or fake?

At my place, it's no tree or a real tree, and at my parent's, a fake tree.


Question #9:
What is your all-time Favorites Holiday Food/Sweet Treat?

I adore Candy Cane melted in White Chocolate...homemade ones. 

Question #10:
Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I like giving gifts because I like watching people's reactions to my gifts, while I don't like people watching my reactions when I open their gifts...it's a bit hypocritical. 

Question #11:
What would be your dream place to visit for the holding season?

I would love to experience Christmas in Disneyland...heck, I would love to experience Disneyland with all the Holidays, because I know that they go all out! I also would like to do Christmas and New Years in New York, which would probably cost a small fortune, so I will wait until I'm rich and successful for that, and finally I would love to spend Christmas in England.

Question #12:
Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I fail miserably at wrapping gifts...it's not that I don't try...okay maybe I could try harder but for some reason I just can't ever get the measurements right.


Question #13:
What made you realize the truth about Santa?

Because of my upbringing (my parents don't do the traditional Christmas the Christmas way), I always knew that Santa was not real. 

Question #14:
Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I make goals and plans, rather than resolutions...but because my goals and plans are so far-fetched I never stick with them. I know I should keep my goals more realistic, but what's the fun in that.

Question #15:
What makes the holidays special for you?

The holiday spirit. I love how positive and friendly people are around this time of the year. 


I welcome all of you to do this tag too (if you want)! 
Happy Holidays & Happy Wandering! Alice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review