Skincare: Lumene Bright Now Refreshing Cleansing Foam

Okay, if you have been reading my blog since earlier on this year, you know that I love Lumene Skincare. Yes, like all brands, I have experienced ups and downs. Luckily the ups (ex: Lumene Bright Refreshing Toner) outweighs the downs (ex: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Cream).

This face wash is neither an up nor down...I actually rate this as an in-between...meaning I don't hate it, but I don't care for it either. Once I have finished the two bottles I bought, I won't be repurchasing.

Here are the reasons why...

I do not find it cleansing my face as much as I would like. I understand when I wear too much makeup, a face wash would not necessary do the trick...that is why I always use Micellar Water or a Makeup Wipe to take off some makeup before hopping into the shower, and after the shower I would go over my skin with a toner. However, I still expect a face wash to at least clean off any dirt or oil off my face on the days I do not have makeup on. This face wash only does an "ok" job for that.

Lumene claims that this Bight Now Refreshing Cleansing Foam "refreshes the skin and foams away makeup and impurities."

From experience, this cleanser only does 50% in removing impurities and about 25% in removing makeup.

What I love about this product is that the cleanser comes out as a soft, thick foam and it has a pleasant citrusy scent that really livens up your senses. My skin do feel a little dry after each use, but not to the point where my skin feels uncomfortably stripped.

Like I previously stated, this is an "ok" cleanser. If I were to recommend you a solid face wash that also comes out in a foamy consistency, then Ole Henriksen's African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser is what I would recommend!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review