Lipstick: e.l.f Essential Luscious Liquid Lipsticks

This is probably one of the best dollar bargain finds in Eyeslipsface (+e.l.f. Cosmetics) Beauty lineup. Even though these Essential Luscious Liquid Lipsticks cost a buck each, the quality of the products are worth well beyond its value.


E.l.f describes these lipsticks as "lip therapies, intensely hydrating along with rich pigments that leaves the lips with long-lasting color and moisture."

The consistency of the product is around the line of a lipgloss, and the pigmentation is around the line of a sheer lipstick. So for those of you that are a little intimidated by actual lipstick, these luscious liquid lipsticks are great gateway lipsticks to start out with. 

The moisturization level in these products are INSANE! Each lipstick that I own goes on nicely and smoothly with no stickiness, but the moisture stays on your lips for hours on end even after the color has faded! So I like using this as a lip balm because it is so nourishing. 


The only annoying thing about this lipstick is the packaging. It looks really cheap and kiddish, not sophisticated at all. It is also one of those twist-up pen applicators with a furry-sponge tip. When it's new, you literally need to twist it about 30 times before any product comes out, but after you pass that stage and get over the fact that it looks like a kid's toy, it's pretty perfect (formula-wise).

I have two of the 9 available colors: Maple Sugar & Raspberry.
Here are the swatches!



As you read from what I have written down, you can tell that I am a fan of this product. Although it does look like something a teenager would have in her purse, the product inside is amazing, so I will use it! 

RELATED POST: e.l.f Studio Matte Lipsticks Review

If you have a CVS or Target near you, please go and pick one up to try if you haven't already. I know you will not be disappointed, and if you are, you only have wasted $1.00.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. It's a good thing I'm a teenager haha! I can't live without my Ruby Slippers in my duffle bag. Plus, after a grueling swim practice, I could definitely use something to brighten my face up

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing I'm a teenager haha! I can't live without my Ruby Slippers in my duffle bag. Plus, after a grueling swim practice, I could definitely use something to brighten my face up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review