Nails: "Modern Love" by Deborah Lippmann Nail Color

What a beautiful color! "Modern Love" by Deborah Lippmann is a pretty, dusty pink-mauve color. It's charming and sweet, the perfect color for formal occasions. 


This is my first Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish and I am already impressed. The polish went on  opaque and smooth. Two coats were more than enough to create the perfect manicure. The dry time was a bit of a wait (2-3 hours with two coats), but I just put on a movie and enjoyed a bit of leisure time while I waited for my nails to dry.


Wear time is not bad...as you can see with my pictures, where I put the polish to a five-day period test (with no base or top coat). It wears alright for five days; the edges are a bit worn, but chipping was minimal which is not bad for a polish not being protected by a top coat.

I had a feeling I was going to like Deborah Lippmann Nailpolishes...it's not because of the price point (because high prices does not always mean good quality), or by its chic bottle...it was a gut feeling that gave me good vibes about this polish. Which is always a good sign.

I am definitely going to be putting more of her her polishes to the test before I conclude this is an awesome brand...but right now...it's pretty awesome.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review