Sephora Holiday Gift Guide 2015

Happy Holiday Season Everyone!
It's that time of the year where we need to figure out what to get for those special people in our lives before December 25th rolls around. So today I put together a few recommendations that I saw on Sephora's website that I think would make perfect gifts for the beauty enthusiasts in your lives. 
~CATEGORY #1: Beauty Ornaments~

Just imagine every single ornament on your Christmas Tree is a gift, but not just any random gifts, they are beauty gifts, and Sephora has plenty of Beauty Ornaments to choose from. Here are a few that has caught my eye. 
**I added a few more items compared to the video version **

Products from Top Left to Bottom Right (Links provided):

Of course you can always make your own! All you need is to wrap whatever makeup you buy (online, drugstore, Department Store), wrap it up, glue on a ribbon, and you have an beauty ornament gift! 
~Category #2: Skincare~
Now this is my section right here! I love trying out new skincare, and the Holidays is where it's at when wanting to stock up on your favorite skincare items because of the VALUE SETS. Here are a few sets that I recommend; some I have personally tried, some that has a lot of great reviews, and  some that I would like to try in the future.
**I added a few more items compared to the video version **

Products from Top Left to Bottom Right (Links provided):

1. Ole Henriksen "Lift & Glow" Set ($56.00)
2. Glam Glow Gift Sexy Ultimate Anti-Aging Set ($69.00)
3. Sephora Favorites Beauty Sleep Skincare Set ($30.00)
4. Clinique Great Skin Oil Combination Skin Set ($26.00)
5. Belif Winter Moisture Land ($38.00)
6. Origins Mini Mask Marvels ($22.00)
7. Boscia Perfectly Powerless Collection ($39.00)
8. Peter Thomas Roth Mask-a-Holic Kit $(75.00)

~Category #3: Perfumes/Fragrances~
The Perfume Gift Sets I will be sharing with you are mainly sets that come with multiple, different scents. I did this intentionally because a lot of times we don't know if the person we are gifting to has that particular perfume or we have no clue what kind of scents they like, so a multi-pack is the safest route to go. Of course if you are awesome and do know what he/she likes, most brands at the moment has a gift set available for their most popular scents. 
**I added a few more items compared to the video version **

Products from Top Left to Bottom Right (Links provided):
1. Tocca Beauty "The Nice List" Gift Set ($15.00)
2. Tory Burch Holiday Cracker ($28.00)
3. Sephora Favorites Discovery Collection Perfume Sampler ($34.00)
4. Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Rollerball Trio ($45.00)
5. Nest Holiday Hostess Gift Set ($80.00)
6. Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Perfume Sampler ($58.00)
7. LaVanila 6-Piece Mini Rollerball Fragrance Collection ($36.00)
8. Aerin The Fragrance Colletion ($100.00)

RELATED POST: D.I.Y "PHOTO MEMORIES" ORNAMENT GIFT

~Category #4: Makeup!!~
MAKEUP! The best part about Sephora! At the moment there are a million of cool looking sets and collectors items out. I chose the ones that are festive but come in practical packaging where you won't feel bad about dissembling the entire set. Sometimes those cute collectors'  holiday sets are just too cute to ruin, and I notice when I do buy a collector's item like that, I end up not using the products inside and that is a huge waste. So I tried to pick out items that once opened, it's all about the products and not about the packaging.
**I added a few more items compared to the video version **

Products from Top Left to Bottom Right (Links provided):
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty - The Skyliner - Petite Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Collection ($48.00)
2. Deborah Lippmann "Roses in the Snow" Duo ($15.00)
3. Formula X "Bottle Service Set" ($36.50)
4. Sephora Collection "Glitter Happy Brush" Set $85.00
5. Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind $25.00
6. Sephora Favorites "Draw the Line" ($30.00)
7. Dior Backstage Pros Gift Set ($150.50)
8. Sephora Favorites "Superstar"($75.00)

~Category #5: The Whole Package~
Now this category is how I like to gift things. As you can tell from my giveaways, I like to theme my gifts. I like everything in the gift to go together. I also feel that these kind of gift packages show that you had put some thought into the overall present. Here are two examples of how I would put together a whole package. I always start off with the main item, and choose things that will complete it.

Products from Left to Right (Links provided):
 Whole Package #1: The Kat Von D
**I had to change it up from the video version because a few products are not unavailable**

Whole Package #2: The Beauty Blender
**I had to change it up from the video version because a few products are not unavailable**

So there you have it. I hope this post will help you on your Holiday shopping, even if it's a little bit of help! I wish you all a Happy December and Happy Holidays!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review