Fragrances: Sephora Favorites "Discovery Sampler" Set (5 delectable scents)

This Discovery Sampler Set of five little cute fragrances are not for the faint hearted. All of these perfumes pack a punch in the scent department and each one is as different from each other as a scent can get from one another. 

I initially bought this to try the Tocca Beauty "Cleopatra" Perfume, and fell in love with two other scents in this set along the way. Another reason why Sephora Favorites Perfume Samplers are so awesome, is that you get to try out scents you never thought about trying before. I also love the fact that these didn't come in little perfume vials that most Sephora Favorites Perfume Samplers usually have, instead it came in the actual shape the full size fragrances come in. 

Now let's take a little peek on what we have here, shall we?

NEST FRAGRANCES "INDIGO"

~It starts out as a strong sweet fig with a hint of an earthy woods smell, but as it settles down to woodsy warmness where the kashmir wood and tea is more apparent. Indigo is, in my opinion, the most unique of the five in this set.~

TOCCA BEAUTY "CLEOPATRA"
~This is the reason why I bought this sampler set to begin with. I really wanted to out try this perfume, and now that I have tried it...I'm not disappointed because it is a pretty, fresh floral scent, but it's not a scent where I would rush out to get the full size any time soon.~


CLEAN PERFUME "WARM COTTON"
 ~Who doesn't want to smell like fresh laundry? It a nice clean scent, but personally it's not my dream to walk around smelling like clean laundry, but it is still a pretty cool scent to have in my collection.~

ATELIER COLOGNE "ORANGE SANGUINE"
~It is definitely going to be a sweet morning with this scent in your life. If you are not a morning person you need this. The scent is a beautiful tangy orange smell, that really energizes your mood. This fragrance has a lot of attitude in it to kick your senses awake.~

TOKYO MILK "TAINTED LOVE"
~What a beautiful unique vanilla scent. Usually I don't like strong vanilla scents because it's what a more mature woman would smell like, and I like to think of myself still at my early prime. However, this vanilla scent is just sophisticated. It's what a powerful successful woman would smell like...and what woman does not want to smell like that!~

As you can read from the scent's descriptions, each perfume has it's own unique quality. One is citrusy, another one is woodsy, then you have your fresh cotton and fresh floral scents, and finally your vanilla musky scent. So this was not a bad haul at all. I was able to try all these perfumes that were not even on my list of perfumes to try. So if you are a curious and daring perfume adventurous, Sephora Favorites Perfume Samplers are the way to go, especially if you are on a budget!

Have you tried any of the fragrances mentioned above? What are your opinions on them?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review