"Bobby Dazzle" Urban Decay Inspired Fantasy Makeup

I chose to create a look with +Urban Decay Cosmetics Bobby Dazzle for December because it fit the month perfectly. It is one of my favorite shadows that came out with the Urban Decay's Vice3 Palette of last year. 
"Bobby Dazzle" Video Makeup Tutorial
"Bobby Dazzle" a White Silver with Iridescent Shimmer and has this wonderful winter-esque sparkle, so the look I created has an obvious Winter Wonderland Theme to it.


I knew I wanted to play up the white iridescence of the color, so I opted for frosty props and keeping my makeup on the cooler-end. I also added a bit of white rhinestones to amp up the dazzle side of the look. Who am I kidding, I just like rhinestones on all my looks!

Even the headpiece I created is very frosty with a winter whimsical vibe. If you want to see how I created the headpiece, where is the link(TBA) to the tutorial!


I actually quite like how the look came out. It is my favorite so far from the Fantasy Urban Decay Color Inspired Looks I have done. I also love the fact that it a perfect fit for the Winter Season! 

How do you like this look? Let me know!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review