Hand Care: L'occitane "Shea Butter" Hand Cream Review

I did not know +L'Occitane en Provence had such a huge variety of hand creams! And lord knows I need hand cream! They have 20 different scented hand creams available! However, today I will be reviewing their award-winning, signature "Shea Butter" hand cream.


This product contains 20% shea butter...talk about nourishment! It also has other hydrating ingredients, such as Coconut Oil and Almond Extracts. This particular hand cream of L'occitane is so popular that one is sold every three seconds! Now those are impressive numbers!

I have to jump on this Shea Butter Hand Cream wagon because this hand cream really is "thebomb.com". The formula is just smooth and buttery. It feels really good rubbing it in, and the product just magically sinks into the skin leaving nothing but soft, moisturized skin. Everytime I use this hand cream my skin stays hydrated for hours, even after I washing them several times. My hands stay moisturized. All I need is to apply this cream twice a day, and I am good.

This hand cream is truly a "Must-Have", especially if you use your hands a lot and wash them a lot. This hand cream will fix all your cracked, dry hand problems.

Another great hand cream I recommend is Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream and for your night stand, Yes to Carrots Body Moisturizing Lotion.

Now let's win the battle against dry hands, shall we!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review