DIY: "Bobby Dazzle" Headpiece (Urban Decay Color Inspired)

     Here is how I created the +Urban Decay CosmeticsBobby Dazzle Fantasy Headpiece.
Click to Watch: DIY "Bobby Dazzle" Headpiece
Surprisingly it didn't take that much to create this Winter Wonderland piece, or expensive since everything I bought from Micheals Arts & Crafts Store was 50% off, thanks to discounts and coupons, and I have plenty left over for future projects. 

So here are the materials I used:
1. Snow and glitter covered leaves
 2. White Ribbon (I ended up only using the White Glitter Ribbon)
3. Headband (Plastic)
4. Pearl Twist-Ties


First thing I did was to cover the top of the headband with a white glitter ribbon. It didn't change the color of the headband because it was white too, but I did manage to add more sparkle! I was also very fortunate that the ribbon was the right width, so I didn't have to do any extra cutting or gluing down the ribbon to fit the headband.

Next step was to cut the snowy leaves to size in order to glue them down on either side of the band. Unfortunately, because the leaves' stems also contains a heavy wire, even with hot glue, the stem wouldn't stay down. So I used the same glitter ribbon and wrapped it around the stem and band to keep them glued together. Luckily, everything meshed together.


Finally, I added the twistable pearl pieces. I actually found these at the wedding section of Micheals. The great thing about these are that there was no need to glue them to the headpiece. All I had to do was to figure out where to place pearls, and just twisted them on. 

And here is the completed headpiece!
Click to see the Bobby Dazzle Urban Decay Inspired Fantasy Makeup Look!

I hope you enjoyed this DIY Headpiece!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review