Mascaras: Urban Decay "Perversion" Mascara Review

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Yet another +Urban Decay Cosmetics Product that I enjoy using! Is there anything I do not like from them? I am yet to find out myself!

Actually it took me awhile to try their Perversion Mascara because I heard and read too many negative reviews on it and let's be honest, you can find great mascaras at the drugstore for half the price and most of the time they work better than high-end mascaras. So yes, I was skeptical.


Nevertheless, I never say never to trying out a makeup product and this is one of the cases where I disagree with all those negative reviews, because this is an awesome mascara!




First off, I love the brush. It's big with a heck ton of twisting bristles which makes it great for volume and I never had problems with clumping.

It also gives me great length!

It doesn't smudge or flake, since it is waterproof, but it't not really waterproof (take a shower and you will know what I mean, but I'm sure you will be fine in light rain). It also last all day.







Yes this is a $22.00 mascara, so it's up to you to decide whether it's worth the money. For me it is because I do not have a mascara in my collection that gives me the results this mascara does. The closest that I can compare it to is the L'oreal Miss Manga Black Angel, but even that mascara does not give the extreme volume the Perversion Mascara creates.





I will definitely repurchase this.

What product have you repurchased despite the price?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review