Haircare: L'oreal Advanced Haircare "Total Repair 5" Shampoo + Conditioner + Balm

According to +L'Oréal Paris, this is a Total Repair 5 Haircare System that promises to solve 5 common hair problems:
1) Weakness, 2) Dryness, 3) Dullness, 4) Roughness, & 5) Split Ends.


How does it do it? Apparently with L'oreal's secret ingredient called "Ceramide" which is basically an amino acid (protein).
This is exactly what I need for my hair now that I have started dyeing my hair again. From experience, this haircare system is truly moisturizing! Although the shampoo and conditioner provides their fair share of hydration, the Damage Erasing Balm is a whole another level of moisturization!


I remember when I first tested this set out, my hair was not ready for the amount of moisture this shampoo and conditioner provided that within a day my scalp felt dirty already. However, after a few more washes, my hair got used it, which I do not know if that is a good thing or bad thing. Worst case scenario is that my hair has grown accustomed to the extra moisture, and it is now dependent on getting that moisture from the Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner. Let's look on the positive side and say that is not the case which I don't think it is because I have tried using other shampoos & conditioners in-between washes and my hair was just fine.

What I like about the Total Repair 5 Shampoo + Conditioner is the way my hair feelings after every use. My hair feels soft and strong, and it looks shiny.


WOW! This Balm packs a huge punch in the hydration department. Stepping out of the shower after each rinse I can feel the weight of all the water retained in my hair. That is  how moisturizing this Balm is. 

So if you have extremely dry, damaged or coarse hair, this balm will definitely give your hair back its much needed moisture. L'oreal claims that this balm repairs up to one year of damage after one use! I don't know about that, but my hair does feel a lot healthier and more hydrated after every use.


RELATED POST: L'oreal Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner Review

So this is a great Haircare System to consider if you are looking for something to extremely hydrating and to repair damage or dry hair. 

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review