Haircare: L'oreal Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Shampoo + Conditioner Review



I will have to say this +L'Oréal  Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Shampoo and Conditioner for color-treated hair truly works. They really do seal in your color and protect it from fading!

Recently I had to start dyeing my hair again because I started to notice a lot of new gray hairs that were not there before! I'm pretty sure the combination of an overly stressful year and genetics had something to do with this. At this age I should be dyeing my hair for fun, not dyeing my hair hide grays!





L'oreal Paris claims that the Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner are "Tailor-made with an Anti-Oxidant [UV] Formula that helps protect the hair fibers so color-treated hair stays brilliant."

While using the this shampoo and conditioner, the color I dyed my hair with (a mahogany reddish-brown) stayed vibrant and true. This duo was also very gentle. After every wash, my hair and scalp felt clean and moisturized. 

The reason I know this stuff works is because the minute I ran out of this set, my hair color went down hill. The color started to fade and turn a bit brassy. Oh yes, the struggle was too real.

RELATED POST: L'oreal Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo + Conditioner

The next time I dye my hair, I will make sure to stock up on this set so the color can last a bit longer and I could go longer in-between dye jobs because I hate the thought of damaging my hair from the dye.

What is your favorite Shampoo + Conditioner for Color-Treated hair?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Looks like great products!
    I oflte,n use LOreal at home, it s a brand that i can easyly find in our supermarkets and stores.
    Wish you a fab day!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2015/11/une-balade-au-souk-concours-international-a-stroll-to-the-souk-an-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review