Makeup Brushes: Kat Von D "Shade + Light" Eye Contour Brush


I have mentioned before in my review on the +thekatvond  " Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette & Brush" video, that I do not like the casing this brush comes in. It looks like a coffin! It also feels cheap, but what I paid the $29.00 was for the brush and the brush itself makes up for the ugly packaging.

There are two sides to this brush, the "Shade" side, which is the tapered pointed-end of the brush and the "Light" side, which is just your average eyeshadow brush. Both ends are made out of synthetic duo-fiber bristles, cut in a gradient fashion to ensure maximum blending ability and the hairs are so soft!


My favorite side is the "Shade" Tapered Brush. It is so unique and it fits perfectly in my crease line. So deepening the look of my crease with darker shadows without getting messy is now an easy job with this brush. It is also great at adding shadow to the bottom lash line and inner corners of the eyes. It is just a great versatile brush.


After using this brush, I sincerely hope Kat Von D will come out with a whole line of single-ended brushes, and if one of those brushes consist of this tapered brush, I will difinitely buy two in a heart-beat!

What is your favorite eye brush to use? 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review