Tutorial: GRWM for Thanksgiving Dinner/Party


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have a great holiday of warmth and comfort which is the vibe I was going for in the look. The colors I used are all warm tones of orange, brown, and beige. They are the colors of Fall and Thanksgiving. I wanted the makeup to look warm and inviting, not too much because you are going to be around family and friends, people you should not have to impress...but we all know there's always that one aunt or uncle or cousin or sibling...good ole' family drama! 

If you want to see how I created this look, here is a link to my video Tutorial: 

I know I usually share with you step-by-step picture instructions on the look, but today I want to share with you some future plans I have with the eyeshadow palette that I used for this look! I am definitely going to do an epic series with this palette, because after playing around with it I can tell I had fallen in love. Everything about the palette is inspiring, from the cover to the colors to the names! 

This awesome palette is Kat Von D's "Monarch" Eyeshadow Palette!

Photo from Sephora.com
I had this baby for over a year now and now I am finally giving it the love and attention it deserves! 
There is going to be three wearable looks (not including this one) & four creative looks! It will probably take a few weeks to plan the whole series out, but I am excited, and I hope you are too!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review