DIY: Feathered "WoodStock" Headpiece


Hi everyone! Here is how I created this headpiece for my Hot Pink "Woodstock" Fantasy Look. I was not only inspired by the beautiful pink color but also the name. So what came out of my mind was something bohemian and woodsy. And with that description there are braids and feathers detailing involved.

Materials:
Tan/brown Cordings - Hair Clips - Pink Feathers - Fancy Beads


Steps:
I first cut a strand of all three colored cords (three strands total) that would fit my forehead plus an extra foot that will dangle at one side of my face.  I then braided the forehead cording pieces, and twisted the side cording pieces. One I was done, I glued the forehead piece ends to the hair clips. Once the glue is dry, the base of the head piece is complete.

Now it is time for the details, like added a single strand of cording with a bead threaded through it, and adding the feathers. 
And that's it! 

Click for the Video Tutorial of the DIY Feathered Headpiece so you can see me doing each step!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Really lovely idea and I love the final result!
    So cute!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review