Hand Care: Josie Maran "Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream"

HOLY SMOKES! I am so glad I have this in my purse!

The Josie Maran "Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream" is truly a beautiful moisturizer. It has a thick, mousse-like texture, but sinks into the skin without any feeling of oiliness or heaviness which is surprising when this hand cream is infused with 100% pure argan oil.

I have tried actual 100% argan oil for my skin before, and didn't like how oily my skin felt. Yes, I do realize I am putting oil on my skin and it should feel oily, but argan oil is known to sink into the skin quickly while keeping the skin moisturized. So what I am trying to explain is that argan oil is a bit too moisturizing for my skin, as of right now, since the skin changes over time and with the seasons.


This hand cream also contains shea butter and is lightly scented with a vanilla apricot fragrance, and they do mean "lightly" scented because the scent is pleasant but very faint.

RELATED POST: Josie Maran Bear Nail Wipes Reivew

My hands are a bit rough to begin with because I use them a lot and I usually do not remember to apply lotion as often as I should. This cream really heals my hands with just one use. It goes on quite thickly, but rubs in instantly leaving nothing but soft, smooth hands. My hands actually feel baby soft and it stays moisturized until you wash your hands...which is unfortunate because I wash my hands quite often. Luckily, a little bit of this product goes a long way.

I truly love this hand cream, and I am so glad that I have this travel size so I can bring it with me wherever I go.

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review