Lipsticks: e.l.f Moisturizing Lipsticks Review


OMG! I have 9 words for you!

"GO TRY YOU SOME OF THESE LIPSTICKS RIGHT NOW!"

You will not regret it! These lipsticks are absolutely amazing!




The +e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Moisturizing Lipsticks are probably the BEST lipsticks within e.l.f's entire line of lipsticks. This includes both their Essential & Studio lines. They are so pigmented, so buttery, and they glide on like a dream. The lipsticks are also very long-lasting and moisturizing...well they better be since it is advertised in the name! 

The reason behind these lipsticks' moisture is that they are enriched with Shea Butter & Vitamins A, C & E. All the good stuff that will nourish and hydrate the lips.


I am seriously in love with these lipsticks to the point where I want to buy the whole collection which would be easy for me to do since they are so affordable at $3.00 per lipstick. However, I really do not need 20 more lipsticks in my collection. I'm a makeup hoarder, but I do know when too much is too much.

Here are the swatches of the ones I do have. 
Pay attention to the vibrancy of each color! They are to die for...but not literally though...don't want to be a bad influence here...anyways, to the swatches!



Don't they look wonderful! To be honest I will probably pick up two or three more...the hard part is choosing which ones to buy out the 20 available colors. Now that is a real first world problem!

*Update* 12/20/2015 - There is lipgloss hidden at the bottom of the Lipsticks. Give the bottom colored part of the tube a pull and get a pretty little surprise! E.l.f's website does not even mention this! I did not discover this myself, in fact a sweet subbie told me about it! Her youtube name is Jellie Rolle. Thank you so much for that little tip! 

Happy Wandering! Alice 

Comments


  1. Hi I gone through your blog.thanks for sharing information about haute her tips for face at home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review