Body Lotions: Pacifica "Tuscan Blood Orange" Body Butter

"In this delectable blend, juicy and spicy Blood Orange is offset with subtle strawberry and raspberry notes and grounded in fleshy Mandarin & Italian Sweet Orange." (Pacifica Beauty)

I know that this particular scent, "Tuscan Blood Orange", from Pacifica Beauty has a huge fan base, and I can smell why. It has a fruity orange scent that the younger crowd would love, and the spicy tinge is enough to bring in a more older crowd. The scent also can last for quite a bit of time on the skin, which is something. I wonder how long the scent will last if I buy the whole set of Body wash, Lotion and Perfume and layer them on. I may just need to do that in the near future.

Let's move on from the scent, since this is suppose to be a review on the Body Butter, not the scent.
The texture of the lotion is quite runny for it being a "body butter". It actually has the consistency of a lotion, and even for a lotion it is quite liquidy. I always manage to squeeze out too much even when I'm being extra careful. It is also more on the oily side of body butters, which I don't care for. I like my body butters to be thick and creamy, not slick and oily. 

This lotion does contain shea butter, almond oil & safflower oil...like I said, it is a bit oily.


Although the texture is not what I expected, it is still very hydrating. Overall, it it not anything special. It is just a good lotion. I think it's the scent that has everyone raving about this "Body Butter" than the actual formula of the lotion, but I can't complain too much because the scent is quite nice.

Have you tried this lotion before? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Really nice to discover new products via your blog posts.
    I ve never tried it but it sounds so good.
    Wish you a fab wek!
    helenamybeauty.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review