Nails: My Favorite Fall/Winter/Holiday Nail Colors


I was looking through the nail colors I was wearing of late and noticed that these polishes really fit the season and the holiday season coming up. So I thought I should share with you the colors I have been loving, and what colors you should consider owning in your nail polish collection! 


This is the perfect color for any season because it is your typical, manicure baby-pink color where it matches with everything, and it is appropriate with most professions and work environments. 

2. Sally Hansen Velvet Texture "Lush"
I am in love with its texture. It looks like leather on the nails. It's rough with groves and the finish is matte. The downside about this is that you can not apply a top coat on top or you will loose its beautiful texture. Unfortunately, this nail polish doesn't last long, and it starts chipping within a day or two. 

This is a beautiful gun metal color. With one coat, the polish looks like a pretty silver gunmetal color but once you add the second coat, the color changes to this bluish-gunmetal that looks almost metallic in certain lighting. 

This is a must have in everyone's nail polish collection. The cherry red is almost black. This is the perfect sexy, sophisticated polish for those Christmas parties. 

5. Butter London "Champers"
This is such a beautiful festive color, perfect for the New Years Celebration. Champers is a shimmery rose gold polish that looks even better on the nails than in the bottle. Every time I have this polish on my nails I find myself stealing glances at my nails every chance I get.

If you would like to watch "My Favorite Fall/Winter/Holiday Nail Colors" Video, click on the link!
So those are my colors for this quarter of the year! I am now thinking I should do a post like this every quarter of the year. What do you think?

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review