Tutorial: Urban Decay Vice 4 "Deep Purples" Eye Look


The Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette has a few pretty purple shadows in it, so I thought I should create a look using a few of these purples. 

Here is how I created this look.


Step 1: Harlot - Shimmery Metallic Lavender
I applied this at the inner half of the lids and inner corners.

Step 2: Underhand - Burgundy Purplish-Brown
I applied this at the outer half of the lids and then with a blending brush, I blended the two shadows together so that they look integrated instead of separate.

Step 3: Framed - A Light Neutral Matte-Satin
This is my highlighting shade and applied this to my brow bone.

Step 4: Deadbeat - Black Satin with Micro-Glitter
I smoked out my upper and lower lash line with this shadow.

Step 5 & 6: Line the eyes and apply some mascara.

And the "Deep Purples" Eye Look is complete.

I hope you enjoyed this look!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review