Urban Decay "Vice4" Inspired Makeup Tutorials


I haven't been this friendly with an eyeshadow palette for a very long time. Usually, I will play with  a new palette for a couple weeks, create an eye look or two and be done with it until I accidentally stumble across it in my makeup collection again. With +Urban Decay Cosmetics  Vice4 Eyeshadow Palette, I was at first blown away by the beauty of the shadows. They are so bright, bold and pigmented. Definitely not practical shadows to where everyday, but they are fun shadows to experiment and be creative with. Initially I was planning on doing no more than three, maybe four eye looks to share with you, but as I continued to dip my fingers into each shadow, next thing you know it I have created 8 looks, and I had to force myself to stop at 8 looks!


Eight looks is hard to keep track of, especially if they are spread out within a few weeks, since I do not upload the looks back to back. So I thought why not condense all the eye looks onto one blogpost, so you can see them all in one spot. 

Links for each of the tutorials are provided with their designated picture and name. So if you are interested in viewing how I did each look in more detail, you are welcome to click on those links!

I always wanted to try out the green and pink look. I have seen so many beautiful looks done by others that I had to try and see what it looked like on me! What better way to start out the series with an experimental look, right? The shadows I used for this look are: 
"Harlot, 1985, Low, Discreet, Deadbeat & Grasshopper".

This look I just threw on together with no initial planning. I happen to quite like how this spontaneous look! The shadows I used for this look are:
"Arctic, C-Note, Framed, Underhand & Bones".

For such a bold palette, I thought it would be a good idea to have at least one neutral, wearable look for my natural makeup lovers out there! The shadows I used for this look are:
"Bitter, Framed & Delete".

Grasshopper is by far my favorite shadow in the Vice4, so I had to dedicate an entire look to it! The shadows I used for this look are:
"Bitter, Grasshopper, Delete, Flame & Framed"

In the previous look, Grasshopper, I fell in love with the shadow Flame. So of course I had to do a tutorial with it as the star of a look! The shadows I used for this look are:
"Bitter, Flame, Delete & Framed".

There are about three purples in the palette among other shadows that compliment the colors, so I had to create a purple look. I just had to! The Shadows I used in this look are:
"Harlot, Underhand, Framed & Deadbeat".

Pandemonium and Grip are two of the three shadows I have yet to use in a tutorial, so in this look that is what I did and it turned out to be one of my favorite looks of the eight. The other shadows I used for this look are:
"Grip, Deadbeat, Framed, & Pandemonium".

I knew I wanted to create a look inspired by the Palette Cover, so what better way to present it as the finale piece! The Shadows That I used for this look is:
"Delete, Crowbar, Arctic, Harlot, Bones, Robbery & Deadbeat".

Now it is time to play with other pretty eyeshadow palettes! I'm thinking about giving Kat Von D's "Monarch" Eyeshadow Palette some loving. Can you believe I had the palette for a year now, and I haven't even touched it! Yikes!

From the eight looks, which one do you like the best?
Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

  1. Amazing palette with beautiful shades;
    Beautiful looks too!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2015/11/squalophobie.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review