Fragrances: Tocca Beauty "Naughty List" Gift Set (Spicy & Seductive)

~The Spicy & Seductive Side of Tocca Beauty Fragrances~
This Little Naughty List Trio consists of Tocca's Cleopatra, Colette, & Brigitte fragrances.

These three come in the form of roller balls, and are great for travel. Each little roller ball comes with 0.17 fl oz of product. This little set costs $15.00, and is a great little stocking stuffer for the perfume lover in your life since the Holiday Season is among us...but I'm not here to talk about gift ideas. In this post I want to tell you a little bit about the fragrances, compare them to one another, which one is the most unique, and which one is my favorite.

***Of course this is all my opinion and perfumes smells different on different people, since scents form with your own body chemistry. So if I don't like something, it doesn't necessarily mean you will not like it. Just had to throw in that little disclaimer. ***

RELATED POST: My Perfume Collection

~Brigitte~
Brigitte is described as chic, free & glamorous. She consists of the notes: Ginger, Rhubarb, Papaya, Moroccan Rose, Iris, and Saffron. Straight out of the bottle I was hit with a huge withe of ginger, but the scent settles into a beautiful soft, sweet spice. This is, in my opinion, the most unique of the three.


~Cleopatra~
Cleopatra is probably one of the most popular scents of Tocca Beauty's fragrances. It is a beautiful, sharp refreshing floral scent, with a cooling kick. It's notes are of Bitter Grapefruit, Lush Greens, Cassis Bud, White Jasmine, Peach Nector, Tuberose, Warm Patchouli, Golden Amber, and Rich Vanilla Musk. Although I enjoy this vivacious scent, it has the least lasting power of the three.

~Colette~
Colette is your typical seductive warm vanilla-musk scent. It starts out quite mellow with a hint of spice, but the longer I wear it the stronger the musky vanilla tones become. It consist of Bergamot, Mandarin, Lemon, Juniper Berry, Pink Peppercorn, Jasmine, Violet, Cyclamen, Pine Needles, Incense, Mush, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, and Cedar wood. It has the most powerful scent, in terms of range/distance goes, but it is the least unique of the three.
I have been a huge fan of Tocca Beauty's scents ever since I tried the Cleopatra's Hand Lotion. From there I have always been curious of the Tocca's Fragrances, so I figure a little set like this would be a great to try out other scents available in the line, and also get a small Cleopatra scent to finally add to my collection. I was not disappointed. I know I could have gone a bit more detailed with the scent's description, but that would have been a whole novel within itself, and I am planning on doing full reviews of each these scents individually as I continue to use them more and form more opinions about them.

Have you tried any of Tocca Beauty's Fragrances? Did you like? Should I try it? Let me know...I have a feeling I am going to try to try all of them! #BeautyAddict! #SorryNotSorry!

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review