My Favorites #1: Scrubs, Vice4, Foundation & More!

Hi everyone! It's my current favorite beauty products...well I don't know how current it is since I have been using most of these products for months now, but I guess they are new to you since I am just letting you in on my stuff, haha! 


Here are the honorary products with the links to more in-depth reviews I have done earlier on!


Epice Purifying Exfoliant-

Dude, it smells like litchi! That alone made me fall in love with this product. Then there's those fine-milled grains that give you the best exfoliation ever!




Simple Cleansing Micellar Water-

This could take off waterproof eye makeup?! What!!! The minute I discovered that, it made me realize how this product actually does cleanse your face without it feeling like you're putting chemicals on your face. It really feels like water!



Nivea In-Shower Conditioner-
***Took a new picture***

This saves so much time! It moisturizes within seconds while a regular lotion takes at least 10 minutes before it feels like you can put on your clothes without feeling oily.

This, however, does not moisturize as well as an actual lotion, so I use this in-between lotion sessions.




Essie Gel Setter Top Coat-

It dries your nail polish fast, and it makes your color lasts for 10 whole days!!!!!






St. Ives Apricot Scrub-

This is too harsh as a face scrub, but perfect as a body scrub! The 2% Salicylic Acid is also perfect for body acne!




Too Faced Born This Way Foundation-

Great natural coverage and it feels as light as air. I am obsessed! OBSESSED!






Urban Decay Vice4 Palette-

Okay...I'm sure you already know how much I like this palette already, since I came out with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 eye tutorials using this palette and I am planning on doing more!



e.l.f Studio Contour Palette-
Dear Contour Palette,

You may kick up a lot of product when I'm trying to use you, but you give a natural contour and a brilliant highlight, so I am willing to overlook your messy self.

Love, Alice.


Beauty Blender "Original" Sponge w/ Bling-Bling Holder-

Why it took me so long to buy this is beyond me, but I don't think I can ever go back to using a brush to apply my foundation anymore! I'm totally whipped!

There you have it! I all the products that I have been loving in the recent months! I hope you found this informative even if you are familiar with these products! 

What have you been loving recently?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Great favorites!
    The foundation looks nicee.
    Have a fab weekend!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review