Bath Products: philosophy Inner Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel


As a shampoo, it works at best as a 2-in11 Shampoo & Conditioner, but as a body wash, it feels incredibly conditioning, and the light pleasant lavender scent is strong enough to calm the senses but not overpowering where it is all you can think of.

It leaves my hair feeling like it needs more moisture but it leaves my skin baby soft.

 So I will have to conclude that this is great as a Bath & Shower Gel, but not so much as a Shampoo. However, if in a pinch, washing your hair with this once or twice will not ruin your hair since I find this bath product to be quite gentle.


I have never used Philosophy Bath Products before, so this was a nice little introduction, and it does make me curious of what other bath & shower gels they have.

What are your favorite Philosophy products? Any I should try? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review