Cleanser: Pur~lisse Pur~Delicate "Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser & Makeup Remover"

This is the BEST makeup removing cleanser I have tried thus far and it is so gentle to your skin! 

I did a little bit of research on the Pur-Lisse brand, and what I mean by that is that I stalked their website for information. After reading their "ABOUT" page, I am intrigued. All of Pur~lisse Products consists of 5 key ingredients, and I was fortunate enough to experience them with this milk cleanser.


The Pur~Delicate "Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser & Makeup Remover" is a "gentle, non-irritable blend of soy milk, soy proteins, whole oats, and white tea."  It is geared for all skin types and it is a mild soap-free cleanser, which means it does not lather.  Also, the nourishing ingredients within this product soothes and tones the skin while you use it. I don't know how much it really tones your skin since it's only on the skin for about 30-40 seconds, but it's a nice thought.

I use this every time I have a face full of makeup on, and it does an incredible job at taking even waterproof mascara off! It is so gentle that it does not irritate my eyes, and the milky, creamy texture leaves the skin soft and smooth. It feels like you are washing your face with a light, hydrating lotion but there is none of that sticky slickness of a lotion. It washes away easily leaving your skin feeling fresh and soft. 

Frankly, I really like this cleanser.

Because of how gentle and effective this product is, it sparked my interest in milk cleansers. I wonder if most creamy cleansers work great as an in-shower makeup remover? Or is it just the Pur~Lisse Pur~Delicate that does such a great?

RELATED POST: Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster

I will just have to go and test out more milk cleansers to find out!
Let me know what you think about Milk Cleansers! Do you know of an amazing one?
Let me know in the comments so I can go check it out!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review