Tutorial: My "Warm Winter" Makeup Look


Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog! Today I will be sharing with you "MY WINTER MAKEUP LOOK". It's really just a simple natural look that I do often. What I really wanted to share was the products I have been using lately to achieve my go-to look!
The first step is perfecting my complexion, and what I used to achieve this look are..

Step 1. Prime my face with Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel
Step 2. Then applied my favorite foundation at the moment, the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation with a Beauty Blender
Step 3. I would only set my foundation with a setting powder if I know I am going to be wearing my foundation all day long. The setting powder that I reach for at the moment is Revlon's PhotoReady Translucent Finisher.

Step 4. Next is to perfect the brows. I am still into filling in the brows with a brow tint, and my new brow tint that I am using is L'oreal's Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel and this gel works incredibly well!

Step 5. Now for the eyeshadows, I have been really into an old quad from my collection called, "Cupa Joe" from the L'oreal's Colour Riche Line. I would use the top shadow on the lids, and the second shadow for the brow bones, then call it a day.

Step 6. I always have to line the eyes. If there is only time to put on one makeup product, I will always choose eyeliner. Something about putting emphasis on the eyes really changes up the face. The eyeliner I have been loving lately is Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black.

Step 7. And finally finishing off the face with products that this blog is no stranger to because I have been using them over and over again. The blush is "Pearlescent Pink" from Wet n Wild and the mascara is "Black Angel" from L'oreal's Miss Manga collection.

Finally a Nude Pink Gloss on top of the lips from e.l.f Luscious Liquid Lipsticks in "Raspberry", my Everyday (More or Less) Warm Winter Makeup Look is now complete!

The Makeup is warm and fresh, just my cup of tea. 
I hope you enjoyed this makeup look, and Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review