Nailpolish: Deborah Lippmann "Totally Nude" Nail Color

"Totally Nude" is a Fair Pink Nude Cream color, part of Deborah Lippmann's Undressed Shades of Nude Set which contains six of her new nude nail colors.


I don't think this color suits me, but the more I look at this Pinky Nude Color, the more I like the color...but that doesn't change the fact that the color doesn't suit my skin tone, which is unfortunate because the color is quite pretty. It would probably look great on someone that has a darker skin tone than me. 

RELATED POST: DEBORAH LIPPMANN " FLESH FOR FANTASY" NAIL COLOR

The application process of this polish is a bit frustrating. The first two coats were streaky and uneven. Once the third coat goes on it, everything seems to smooth out instantly. Even with three layers on my nails, dry time was surprisingly fast! My nails were ready within 40 minutes and wear time is as decent as can be, as you can see in my 5-day photo nail polish test where I wear the polish for five full days without a base or a top coat to see how long the polish will last on the nails.

So another great color from the Deborah Lippmann's Undressed Shades of Nude Set! This is the third polish that I have tried so far from her line, and I have to say I am quite impressed! Just four more polishes to test out from this Nude Set!

To see my Reviews of the other Nail Colors from Deborah Lippmann, feel free to click on the link provided!

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review