Makeup Brushes: Sephora Collection "Look Color in the Eye Brush Capsule" Review


I initially bought this to be my go-to travel brush set. I was particularly drawn to the brush holder (capsule) because of how compact it is, and it would definitely protect the makeup brushes since it is a made out of metal. When I got it in the mail and held it in my hand for the first time, I realized that this capsule is truly the perfect travel-friendly size, and it came with every brush you will need for an entire eye look!


However, the quality of these brushes are horrible! The synthetic hairs are rough and scratchy on the eyes. They also apply on shadow very streakily and messily. These brushes are definitely not worth the $22.00 price tag!


The best thing that came out of this was the metal capsule. I will still be able to use it when I travel to protect my other travel-size brushes. It is also too bad that it is not big enough for my full-size eye brushes.

As you must have already guessed, I do not recommend you ordering these brushes. 
I am not giving up on Sephora Brand brushes just yet, because I know they have good ones...I just happened to buy a set that is not so great.

Is there a set of Sephora Brushes you have tried and loved? Let me, I may pick those up next time to test out! Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review