Tutorial: "Luminous Skin & Eyes" Makeup Look (Using Drugstore, Mostly L'oreal Makeup)

A luminous base will give your skin a luminous glow even with foundation and powder on top.

Step 1: L'oreal's True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator Prime + Highlight is the culprit that is responsible for this illuminating shine to the skin. The icy frost shimmer gives the skin a cool-tone glow that not even foundation can not hide! It is pretty amazing stuff!

Step 2: L'oreal's Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation. I used a matte foundation on purpose because I wanted to show that even a complete matte foundation will not cover up the sheen from the Lumi Primer.

Step 3: Then set the skin with L'oreal's Bare Naturale "Translucent" Finisher.

Step 4: Fill in the brows for a natural look with L'oreal's Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel.

Step 5: Eyeshadow time! These shadows from L'oreal's Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quad "So Over It" are just beautiful! The top bronze shadow I applied all over the lids. The Icy Champagne shadow I added to the inner corners and inner lids to brighten up the eyes. The last two shadows I applied to the lash line.

Step 6: Lining the eyes with L'oreal's Silkissime Eyeliner in "Black". This pencil eyeliner is one of the best liners I have every used in my life. The minute it sets, it will not budge.

Step 7: I applied some Mascara with L'oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga "Black Angel" Mascara. There's no secret that I am a huge fan of this mascara.

Step 8: I applied some soft natural blush with Milani's Powder Blush in Tea Rose.

Step 9: Finally I applied a bright red lip with L'oreal's Colour Riche Lip Color in Ruby Opera.

And that is how I created this Bright, Luminous Skin & Eyes Look!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review