Skincare: Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster Review


I believe I have talked about this in my previous +OLEHENRIKSEN blogpost when I talked about his "3 Little Wonders" Collection, which is by-the-way, a must try. If there is any kit I would recommend from his line, it would be the 3 Little Wonders Kit.

After months of using this Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster, I am still in love with it. It contains a high level of Vitamin C which I need in my skincare because Vitamin C does not only brightens up your complexion, but it also helps with anti-aging, and protects and heals the skin from harmful radicals throughout the day. It is definitely a multi-functional anti-oxidant that is great for young adults to women in their thirties and forties. 

RELATED POST: Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment

It does not only contains Vitamin C, but also other ingredients that benefits the skin, such as, Green Tea Extract, Rosehips Extracts (Repairs and Strengthens the skin), Sodium Hyaluronate & Vitamin E (Hydrates, heals & Nourishes the skin), and Grapefruit & Orange Extract (Purifies the skin).

This serum is very lightweight, and it sinks into the skin immediately. It's a great morning serum because of its fresh citrusy scent and cooling-effect which is great for those morning puffy eyes. Just two pumps and you are set for your face and neck area. 

On days that I want to go product-free but still want to have something on my skin to keep it moisturized and protected, I would just put this on and nothing else. It's a really great go-to skincare product. 

What Vitamin C-rich skincare product do you like to use?
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review